In light of the current pandemic and in line with WHO and government guidelines we are taking steps to safeguard our customers and staff:
Collections – minimising close contact measures
- When we arrive we will ring your doorbell and stand back 2m+
- Please open your door and place your items / bags etc on your doorstep
- Wave and smile!
- Once you close your door we will collect your items
Deliveries – minimising close contact measures
- When we arrive, according to weather conditions, we will place your items on a protective base and hanger tripod
- We will ring your doorbell and stand back 2m+
- Please open your door, wave and smile!
- Collect your items whilst we wait
- Once you close your door we will collect our tripod, bag base and any further items
At Our Premises – minimising any cross contamination risk
- All laundry is washed in ozone saturated water providing full disinfection
- All dry cleaning / hand wash / special care items are subjected to ozone for disinfection
- The air in our premises is ozonated daily to ensure any items for ironing only are also disinfected
Vulnerable customers – those for whom we unpack / change beds etc
- We will currently continue to provide these services wearing gloves and masks to minimise risks.
- If you can manage without this additional assistance for the current time please let us know and we will resume once government and WHO guidelines suggest the situation has become safer.
We will continue to review the situation and may need to alter these measures.
Thank you for your continued support, understanding and co-operation whilst we strive to maintain our services during this challenging situation.